Lesbury Parish Council serving the Villages of Bilton, Hipsburn and Lesbury in Northumberland.
Welcome to our website.
To navigate around the site please use the tabs on the left.
To view the Parish Maintenance schedule follow the tabs on the left - Documents Archive / Miscellaneous folder / Maint Schedule 2016
Lesbury Dementia Friendly Community Plan 2016-17 (Criteria 6)
Overall Aim (the purpose of the initiative)
To improve the lives of people with Dementia and their families/unpaid carers living in the Parish of Lesbury
We will achieve this by
1. Raise awareness of Dementia across the community
2. Improve the accessibility of existing social/leisure activities for people with dementia and their families/ carers
3. Increase the range of activities available to older people in the community
4. Improve the understanding of dementia amongst local business providers
5. Develop a Lesbury Dementia Action group to co-ordinate the work
The full document can be found in the Document Archive; "Dementia Friendly Community" folder.